Friday, April 29, 2016

I don't know what I am doing

Well, hello there. It seems as though you have stumbled upon my 'Mind Palace' 

Just by that, you can already deduce (ha) that I'm a Sherlock fan (Predominantly the BBC television show, however the works from Sir Arthur Conan Doyle are also worth noting). If you know what a mind palace is, I can be friends with you. If not, you're going to have to read on. 

A 'Mind Palace' is the place where all of Sherlock Holmes' important information needed to solve a case is stored. I started this blog with that notion in mind, but it won't just be memories. Thoughts, ideas, complaints... these things will also make an appearance. 

So why start now?

One big reason is that my life is about to be turned upside down, but that's for another post. I guess I there's a feeling of regret for not writing down my past thoughts and memories down somewhere. I have an array of photos, but 1000 words is not enough for a unforgettable story. Hopefully in a few years time, I can look back at these posts and be grateful for my past self for starting this blog. I don't have a goal in mind for this page, but in all honesty, this is something I'm doing for myself. 

So whether it be 1 person or 1000 people who stumble across this page and decides to give it a read, if it makes ME happy in the future, then I'll know that I did the right thing. 

That's it for now, I'll be back (hopefully) x

No comments :

Post a Comment