Friday, August 12, 2016

Orchestra Tour: London (Day 3)

HARRY POTTER STUDIO EVERYONE 

This was the highlight of my day so I'm just gonna post pictures. I think you can tell from my bigger-than-normal smile that I was very VERY hyped and excited. All the emotions at once, I seriously couldn't handle it. Best. Day. EVER.

THE GREAT HALL OMG

THE SORTING HAT OMG

THEY EVEN HAD THE HOURGLASSES WHICH THEY DIDN'T SHOW IN THE MOVIES BUT IT WAS STILL THERE HOLY MOLY 

ALL THE COSTUMES OMG

DUMBLY-DORRS OFFICE

"Harry sometimes talks in his sleep"

Even though Hagrid wasn't driving the motorcycle, I didn't have to fight off any death eaters which was good

No Whomping Willows either
Probably my favourite photo ever
Umbridge's office. My expression says it all

Hogwarts, Hogwarts Hoggy Hoggy Hogwarts teach us something pleeeeaaaase






TO TOP IT OFF I GOT A WEASLEY SWEATER WITH THE LETTER H.   

BYE FOR NOW, I'LL BE BACK xx

ICU UPDATE: 

2 weeks until I leave for Japan. Nervous as hell, but still super duper exciting!!!!!

No comments :

Post a Comment