My friendship circle is slowly moving outwards.
Living in Australia you're bound to have friends from different backgrounds. Having friends living across the globe is a completely different story.
When high school finished, I knew that we all would go onto our individual lives. I wasn't expecting it to happen so drastically this early. One of my good friend's going to UPenn in USA and I'm moving to Japan to attend ICU in a few weeks like whatt?!?!?!??!? One minute we were just normal Melbournians - nek minit leaving the country. It's insane and so unexpected that your future can change so quickly.
Anyway, this was a bit of a quick post and intermission between London Day 2 and Day 3. I apologize for my lack of posting of my orchestra trip. I need to get that done before I leave and record my time in ICU!
Have fun in America Philip! I know you'll experience the best time of your life at UPenn and don't miss me too much :) xx
Bye for now, I'll be back x


No comments :
Post a Comment